October 23, 2009

Birthday Present


Today is my birthday and I have got the message from talanted artist Teresa Palomar. She decided to honour me with Kreative Blogger Award, thank you Teresa, I am so pleased!
7 facts about me (which will be difficult) and 7 creative bloggers I would choose to pass the award to (even more difficult, as there are so many talanted people around!):
Me.
1 - I am much more listener then talker.
2 - Watercolors opened in me the world which I could not imagine ever existed. 
3 - My Georgian half is much stronger then my Russian half. Though I first time visited Georgia when I was 14 and now visit only once a year for a week, that relatives are my soulmates.
4 - I am single and always was happy with it. Only now I'm starting doubting that it is right.
5 - The left side of my blog screen (the blogs I follow) became more interesting then my own blogging, people are so talanted, content, different and interesting, besides, I found real friends.
6 - This year I quited my office job and started working on my own; result - happy and nervous and happy again.
7 - I am optimist, love to laught, love partying with my friends, sunny days, sweets and cakes, painting.

Creative bloggers and talanted artists. 
Gry . Her photos make me stop breathing and run for my painting kit.
Stephen Hall . He was the first commentor in my blog, I will never forget his kind reaction. Superartist.
Lolly-jolly. This girls' blog is an energetic drink.
Beckie Saar Leone. Her every new painting surprises me so much.
Masmoulin. Huge amount of information.
Marcio Correa. I feel every his painting, as if I draw them by myself.
Nathan Fowkes. I am sure he does not care about this choice of mine, but I need to show my highest appreciation of his talent.
Why only 7 people :-))???

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Irina! Many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Irina,
    I'm really flattered that you thought of ais given me that award.
    I thank you most sincerely.
    I take this opportunity to tell the distinction was firt made to you is enterely deserved.
    You have indeed a very nice blog
    I'll repeat my friendship
    Pierre
    =====
    Bonjour Irina,
    Je suis vraiment flatté que tu ais pensé à moi pour attribuer cette récompense.
    Je t'en remercie très sincèrement.
    J'en profite pour te dire que cette distinction qui a été d'abord faite à toi est tout à fait méritée.Tu as en effet un très joli blog.
    Je te redis toute mon amitié
    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Irina,
    I'm really flattered that you thought of ais given me that award.
    I thank you most sincerely.
    I take this opportunity to tell the distinction was firt made to you is enterely deserved.
    You have indeed a very nice blog
    I'll repeat my friendship
    Pierre
    =====
    Bonjour Irina,
    Je suis vraiment flatté que tu ais pensé à moi pour attribuer cette récompense.
    Je t'en remercie très sincèrement.
    J'en profite pour te dire que cette distinction qui a été d'abord faite à toi est tout à fait méritée.Tu as en effet un très joli blog.
    Je te redis toute mon amitié
    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, hope you had a nice birthday!
    And thank you so much for the price, it`s an honour!

    I had to stay here and look at your paintings. They are beautiful and you are very talented. Certainly you are much more kreative than me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea it was your birthday, well HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

    thanks for sharing those 7 things about you, it's good getting to know you a bit better, I'll check those other 7 bloggers asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...