April 16, 2009

A3, funny White Nights paper

I didn't like this painting at first. It was a result of my meditation at the pastel below, lesson from Paul Hardy airy and sunny landscape. But on the second glance, again as many times before, it was a feeling that I looked at some part of me, which I could not be objective judge of.
As usual it was done in one session. It is always like that. As if I am afraid to lose that state of mind if I continue for several days. And again the process is more important that the result.
And at last I figured out which sign to make :-)).

1 comment:

  1. Irina, this is beautiful! Going through your blog, one can see how much you are working and learning and evolving... See you at wetcanvas!
    Pincel (Liz)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...