August 25, 2009

Bye, Summer!





A5
I have a dream. I want to stop my activity for a week, lock myself in the house and paint non-stop. Yes, it is just a dream, specially considering the list of my "have to be done today"s. Today morning it took only one hour to draw these two small paintings. But I was so calm, peaceful and content when finished. And relaxed. The inner voice telling me "paint-paint-paint-you haven't painted for two-three-five days" was silent. No, I am not mad, I am hooked by the magic of creativity.

5 comments:

  1. wow girl you are really better then before!!! wow! again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irina, I love these two, especially the 1st one with the trees. I do know how you feel, there is always so much to do. I don't even work out of the house, sleep very little and still have trouble keeping up. Sometimes I think I should divide my day into 2 hours sections. 2hours to paint, 2hours to work on business plans, 2hours to clean & housekeep, 2hours to work in the garden - well, as you know, I could go on and on and still not get finished!
    No wonder you want to take 2 days just to paint - that is a beautiful idea! Let me know if you ever get to do that!
    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolly, thank you!!!

    Beckie, thank you. And besides, times moves so faster each year. Good idea about 2 hours schedule - but be sure to turn off internet, otherwise I am lost and my schedules broken :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, I specially love the seashore with that textured slope and the quiet sea, it's so soothing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Teresa, you are very kind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...