January 10, 2010

Quick Stop


I like to draw in my sketchbook. It is quickly and good exercise. Time for each sketch  is 20-30 minutes, limited only by paper to dry period.

I miss bright colors in Moscow white-grey winter, so red tree fits very well to my need for color. The barn looks like constructed by drunken architect, well who knows? Definitely not my fault :-))

I mixed watercolor with white gouache to add yellow to the sunlit  side of the fence. I liked the result and went on experimenting adding it to all other colors.  Learning is wonderful process by itself. Leaning watercolor is double pleasure.
A5 size both.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irina, I'm fan of your blog. I find very interesting to see the evolution of your art. Also like the explanations to the entries and your aim to learn. Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...