April 26, 2010

Sketchbook


Today I was in the exhibitions centre. And had to wait. And was prepared to waiting.
Do you know the weight of the prepared lady's bag? When you like to draw and to make photos, plus have a day planner, cosmetics case, purse and half a kilo more of the stuff you can not remember until you find it accidently looking for someting else? I am afraid to put my bag on the scales. Truth.
Well, I return to the sketch now. The men were sitting at their stand and drinking beer. They were so very active. And were punished for not be able to sit still. Look at the face :-).
I also post today my photo studies. I introduce aperture into my photolife.

1 comment:

  1. I like your sketch and your water color from the day before. I hope you get your computer fixed soon. I would be lost without mine.

    Thank you for stopping PCADP.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...