December 21, 2010

New Tradition

Once in a week I will post the stuff that amazed and delights me. Will do it on Sundays.

Today we have the story from London. When leaving the carriage underground I saw at the platform the huge showcase with sketched human faces. I was sticked to it. And here what I found out.
The London underground sponsors the "Art on the Underground" program, presenting "best contemporary art for the World class tube". Site link, please press.

Later, at home, I found the art of that station, which impressed me so much. Artist Dryden Goodwin is sketching the personnel of the tube, while people talking about their life on the tube (The link to the short subtitled videos is here).



Such an experience to see the artist at work, such an experience to hear human stories.

The site of Dryden Goodwin (link here).

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...