March 20, 2011

20 minute paintings/drawings

My fast works of the past week. I will be back to blogging after 5th April when the big project will be terminated.
Meanwhile  my quick sketches which help me to remember the joy of painting.
Tools - EDM list of  "Draw this week" tasks: Draw something Dad's. Oh, I did  the 20th challenge from list of 313 tasks... I added phone charger and persimmon for the composition. Not sure if it helped.

Red-blue abstract - #21 of the same challenge, The task was to draw something antique, but I had nothing at my place, so the doll of Russian fire-bird was chosen. Some day I will show you the photo just to make clear how the bird looks in reality)).

Flowers and tiger toy at Mom's birthday. Very quick.
Behind and under the tiger - I tried to draw anything I could see around.

The squirrel. I am a bit obsessed with drawing squirrels and birds, you know.
This one was drawn in bad evening light with one hand on the keyboard, checking mail-box. Its ears remind you the wings of the pigeon? Flying squirrel? I wanted to make fur looking furry))

I see your posts and they inspire me so much, you are so talented and do miracles with your brushes, hands and hearts.

4 comments:

  1. Excelentes trabajos Irina. Me encanta la acuarela de la ardilla y el dibujo del tigre.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to keep the hands busy, I like them all, but specially the one with all the tools, quite original subjects, they really show how much you just wanted to sketch/draw/paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Irina,
    Thank you for becoming my reader.
    Also I will make your reader.
    I liked their work, they are very spontaneous.
    I admire the Russian artists. You've got great musicians, painters and writers!
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...