March 5, 2011

Skates

30x40cm (12"x16") Watercolor on Arches

My drawing class work, finished last Saturday. To be honest, I wanted my teacher to sign it, too. The idea, the color choices and the drawing instructions, even several important details, all are her. The class, which I try not to miss even when so busy, gives great opportunity to paint and I enjoy every moment of it. Teacher promised the drawing of live human head for tomorrow!                      

Winter does not want to leave Moscow and I feel that I am fed up with grey sky, warm clothes and dark night/short daylight. On bright side - I am busy, no time to walk, draw or paint, just sitting for hours looking into monitor. So why to care about the weather on that side of the window?

Wish you all nice and creative week-end.
We have 3 days holidays, so I hope so much to see your posts, which I missed last week.




10 comments:

  1. This has gotta be one of my favorites! The colors and intensity are beautiful, and I can almost feel all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if your teacher helped you, most of the work is yours Irina, so, congratulations for this beautiful Still Life painting. Have a good long week end! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Irina,
    Your watercolor is beautiful and getting better and better. Congrats!
    Kind regards, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Ochen' khorosho'! Like your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Irina,

    Thanks for the visit to my blog. This is a wonderful still life painting, and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irina you did a great job , teacher or no teacher I agree with Tito, surely most of the painting is your "hand". Really nice. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermosa composición Irina con estupendos colores. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, that's a fantastic watercolor, Irina. I love the composition and the palette of colours you used. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. irina this is wonderful ... beautiful composition

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, you are really a creative and talented person!!:)

    Gunn / Norway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...