April 2, 2011

Drawing kit


Quick sketches again.
I noticed that every time when I decided to leave my rather heavy drawing/painting kit at home, I found time and wish to sketch when outdoors but had no tools. That is the reason why now I always have them in my bag and I am always prepared.
1 hour long sketch of the tree (ink and watercolor and aquabrush) and 1 hour sketch in the cafe (PITT sepia pen) could happen because I made a habit of carrying them anywhere I go.
Writing this gave me the idea to show you my drawing/painting tools, which I will do with great pleasure in my next post.

6 comments:

  1. Me encantan estos apuntes, son estupendos. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both hours are so very nicely spent! I loved the results you have at the end of your sessions..the ink wash has added a neat dimension..look fwd to looking at your 'tool's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irina, to me both sketches look beautiful. You spent very well your time. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Irina,
    Your B&W is beautiful! Just keep up and have fun, not stress. Take it easy.
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irina are wonderful, attracts me how light and loose they were made.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irina, these are beautiful sketches. Enjoy and t keep enjoying you sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...