May 9, 2012

City Sketching


My crazy March and April days full of intensive work are almost behind and now I hope to be here more often.

How are you, friends? I see from your blogs that your creative process and talent bring us so many amazing results.

Meanwhile I post my April sketches which helped me stay sane and to remember how wonderful it was to draw and paint.

The upper sketch is the ex-pencils making factory in Moscow. The sketch below is my attempt to copy some watercolorist from the past, I saved to my computer about 2 years ago and now have no clue who was the inspiring painter(. 



15 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful sketches, Irina! Hope you get more time to draw and paint soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketches. I love the feeling that comes through with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irina, beautiful sketches. The second one looks like an Italian (Tuscany) landscape. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like are his watercolors with ink drawing
    Irina I sent an email today with a watercolor I hope you like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Irina,
    Your ink work has resulted in beautiful colour paintings. They also have a "mood." Congrats! Keep up.
    Kind regards, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Irina,
    I always liked his sketches. But I think they have been getting better. These are two beautiful, light, very well resolved artistically!
    Congratulations and a big hug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Irina, I love your urban sketches. I think you did a great job on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sketches have personality, Irina! Very good work!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your April sketches are both beautiful,, I loved the first one a bit extra.. seems like the lines flow out of your pen like magic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. as of the painter whose name has to oblivion, don't worry. he/she's glad to have influenced other to paint/draw/sketch. of all the artists in this world, past or present, and of years to come, a name is just a name. at the end of the day, the only thing that remains from an artist is his/her influence.

    and thanks for dropping by my blog. keep on sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the pencil factory irina ..brilliant sketch ..have a good w-e

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always your sketches are fabulous Irina, both of them are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...