April 21, 2010

Sketchbook


Today I needed to kill a hour between two meetings. I went to the cafe, ordered lunch and took out my drawing kit. Color was added at home.
The drawing turned out very imprecise and inaccurate. I was hoping that coloring would remove the transparent effect from the figures, no, it did not :-)).
The day was so good, lunch and coffee - fresh and delicious, the cafe staff - quick and smiling, sun was shining through the clouds. Later, after the meeting, I went on photo-hunting for my Moscow photo blog. Life is so kind.

8 comments:

  1. In case you're asking for opinions, I LIKE your drawing - ESPECIALLY the color part! :-)

    You sure can get much done between meetings!

    Ken B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. irina,

    your picture is beautiful...
    congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and lovely !! I really enjoyed the painting Irina !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a fantastic drawing, and what a fun way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ken, Jyothisethu, Unseen Rajasthan, Rob, thank you so much! It is such a pleasure to get your comments!
    Ken, your opinion is highly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Transparent or not, this is quite a fantastic piece...and your description made it all sound so inviting. You have a special talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Irina !! Could not wait for your next beautiful post !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacob, thank you!
    UR, I tried my best and posted two posts at once yesterday:-))), thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...