May 14, 2010

EDM # 12


I really like the project EDM. But for a time I was stuck with the drawing challenge #12 "Draw what you ate for dinner". Why? It is simple: I always grabbed the fork much faster than the brush. As a result when it was time to sketch, my model has been eaten. I struggled with myself for a month (the idea to skip #12 is good, but not my style). And recently I saw how my blogging friends Jennifer Lawson and Yasemin  participate so great in the project "EDM 30 days". So I decided to get together, find the will and draw my dinner before it would be eaten.
It was a very quick sketching.
It was the chicken with vegetable ragout. Very tasty :-))

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully painted !!Nice one !!Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo of your dinner drawing and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your story. I made me laugh!! Very nice painting and I'm glad you were able to get it done before eating it...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bharat, thank you!
    Thank you, LA!
    Manon, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realy look very tasty. A sketch very fresh. Congrats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...