December 31, 2010

More postcards


I go on with my postcards/rabbits/hares series (I bought a box of 30 postcards, so be patient)))
I was very easy with painting them. 10 minutes, no planning, voila! So please not only be patient, but also indulgent.
First one says by its own.
The second one, lonely Santa was presented to my single-mother friend, I wished this Santa to find her soon in real life).

The third one, hare-artist, will stay at home, it very much resembles me (my interest in carrots and brushes) and my painting efforts.

Happy New Year, friends!

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Irina! And thank you for all your lovely paintings you share with us.

    I wish the hare artist the very best for 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very beautiful!

    Irina, Happy New Year!

    Ciao!
    Franz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I love your cheery holiday paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    Your paintings are so joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone would be pleased to get one of these sweet postcards. Happy New Year, Irina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Irina, and thanks for sharing your artwork with us throughout 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Irina,
    Wish you a very, very Happy New Year!!
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Irina, many wishes to you and your family, for a 2011 full of happiness!! Un abbraccio. Tito.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous paintings, beautiful blog! Congratulations and a Happy New Year 2011! I became follower and I will add your blogs to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...