August 21, 2012

My Blog is Awarded!


Carol King decided that my blog is liebster=darling blog and nominated me with this award. Thank you Carol so much!

Now 5 darling blogs to pass the award to (how to choose only 5 among great blogs I read??? I do not know, but I'm trying)  Susan, Tomas, Edgar and Suzanne, Nina, Petrea. Not sure about their "darling" state, but sure every time it's joy and inspiration to see updates in these blogs.

and 5 facts about me.
1. I feel so good in big city. Do not believe me if I start complaining about lack of fresh air, or heavy traffic and crowds.
2. I prefer tomatoes to cucumbers, cats to dogs, lawn tennis to judo.
3. I can not work if music's playing. Too distracting. Either music or work. But art-making and music feel fine together.
4. I love to look at my watercolor paintbox. It makes me hungry for painting.
5. In 2011 I learned how to work in 3D Max and Photoshop. By myself. I still can not believe I managed.


And now small sketches from the "dacha" life. Unfinished and very quick, but still they are a diary of my summer days. Happy painting, friends!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Irina! It is a darling blog! Your new sketches are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Irina. I enjoy your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Irina! I try to read blogs every day and I had to comment on your beautiful pigeons and your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and for sharing some info with us. Lovely sketches too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...