March 4, 2013

Experiments with Acrylic Paint


Still almost no time for drawing so I show you today my sketches done quickly on windowsill before the sun gone away.
Upper photo is my experiment with acrylic colouring of drawing done on dry paper with black ink.

The second photo is my attempt to copy the small house in snowy park I saw on my way home.

Today I read in Darleen's blog that she is hooked on "Shameless".
My TV hook these evenings is every minute of 22 minutes episodes of  old "Taxi" with Andy Kaufman and Danny DeVito. It is so funny and kind, it feels like fresh air for me during these busy and fast days. 



What are your TV favorites?

10 comments:

  1. Love the color choices in your Acrylic work. And I LOVE Taxi - one of the funniest shows & one of my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irwin's, I love your acrylic experiment, it is very soothing for my eyes, look forward to more such works from you..that house looks very mysterious with all those trees trying to shield, well done!
    Any shows from Oprah is my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Irina, I just love this mysterious house in the wood, always great sketching ! My TV favorites are any program talking about houses - sale, redoing, interior design...etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irina, that acrylic is amazing! bold, vibrant, expressive, I hope you do more of this experimentation, looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Irina! It's fun to play with acrylics, isn't it? and the result is great! I also like very, very much the house in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful blues in the vase painting. And I like the house in the woods very much too. I really liked Taxi when it was on TV here. My husband loves Shameless. I don't watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blue flower painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the flowerpainting. It´s beautyful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I, too, loved Taxi! Reverend Jim and Latka were my faves. These are wonderful works of art, too - love the bold colors in the top and more muted look of the second.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...